MY-Say would not be nba jerseys sales possible without the enterprise, enthusiasm, and resolution of our pals and partners.
A huge thank you to:
The dedicated principals and teachers at the following schools:
- Burleigh Manor, Ellicott Mills, and Hammond Middle Schools in Howard County
- Hereford and Ridgely Middle Schools in Baltimore County
- Thomas Pyle oakley sunglasses sale Middle School 25 in Montgomery County
- Severna Cheap Jordans Sale Park and Southern Middle Schools in Anne Arundel County
- Windy Hill Middle School in cheap oakleys Calvert County
- Oklahoma Road Middle School in Carroll County
- Snow Hill Middle in Worcester County
The hard-working reading supervisors and instructors in:
- Harford County
- Prince George County
- Wicomico County
And, of course, our fabulous nonprofit partners:
- State of Maryland International Reading Association Council (SoMIRAC)
- Maryland Library Association (MLA)
SoMIRAC members sponsor the annual Young Author’s contest and lots of other cool programs. The MLA is that wonderful association whose members provide leadership for those who are committed to our school and public libraries. These individuals and their organizations make it possible for young aspiring authors and artists to finally have their say.
<img class="aligncenter wp-image-752" title="Our Partners" src="https://i0.wp.com/www.my-say.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/pals-partners.png?resize=216%2C72" alt="Our fake ray bans Partners” data-recalc-dims=”1″ />
Our inaugural sponsor:
And, the National Aquarium in Baltimore and Calvert Marine Museum in Solomons, who generously offered prizes for our I Say winners.